What Kind Of Physician Should A New Clinical Research Site Get?

One of the first things that new sites need to consider when starting a new site is who their PI will be. It is advised to start with a family practice, internal medicine, or any other physician who has experience in a wide range of indications. This recommendation is not a requirement and new sites should not be discouraged if such a physician is not available.